Tuesday, December 15, 2009

~Laughter makes the world go 'round~

Don't you just love when you're feeling sad/down, and you're talking to a friend, and they make you laugh?? Well, I know I do. :) I was also watching Everybody Hates Chris, which made me laugh even more. Oh yeah! Comedy shows... I enjoy watching comedy shows. :) They are soo funny. Yeah.. no wonder they're called "comedy" shows. I wish I knew the etymology of the word comedy. I could easily find out. Okay, anyways... speaking of the word etymology... In my English class, my teacher told my fellowe classmates and I about the etymology of the word villain, and I thought it was so cool, I wrote it down. :) Want to know? If not, too bad. I'm going to type it. A "villa" is a farm. Peasants used to work on the farms, and because they were poor, they stole things from the owners of the farms. And voila! Villain. Isn't that pretty cool? Well anyways... Laughter=happiness=world go round! Make your friends laugh, and you will all be happy :) Enjoy your days! <3 Au revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment